It's time for Celebrate the Small Things, hosted by Scribblings of an Aspiring Author and her co- hosts (I'm a day late, but it's the thought that counts...right?):
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse
- The cool summer we're having is awesome. Cool, as in lower temperature than usual. Though I live in the South, I am not a fan of the heat.
- Not to brag, but Hubzam is the King of the Garden. Of course, all you need to win that title is a huge tomato or two. Garden love is all about the tomatoes and we've got 'em. He's pretty much the King of everything else, too.
- Wow, I'm thankful that the kids trampled a few of my zucchini plants. How weird is that. Those plants were full on Little Shop of Horrors zucchini producers and I was running out of space and recipes. What's that, you say? I could have just pulled them up myself? Oh, you don't know me. That would be wasteful AND my garden conscience couldn't bear it. Better to suffer and feed the compost pile.
- I can't wait till school starts. That may seem odd (we homeschool). But I like the order of a schedule, I like the feeling of accomplishment when I teach classes and I miss all the other kids that I teach at co op. I'm a sap.
- On a purely selfish note, I can get all my errands done so much faster and enjoy museums and activities much more when 98% of the counties' children are in school. Win-win.
- Blogging buddies are inspiring the best reading list I've ever had; who knew I needed so much help to pick a good book? Turns out - I do. Check out their excellent sites by hoppin' on the link.
|Love that man.|