Oh, I'm a day late and a dollar short, but I wanted to add my Bucket List to the Blog Hop! Missed it by ten minutes (my apologies). I mistakenly mixed up my days...must be the paint fumes.
Here we go; apparently travel is key:
- I want to go to Europe for more than a week or two; maybe a month. With euro in hand, I'll hop on the train and see the sites. I want to get off at a famous European site and find that my children have joined me and they have their own cash.
- I'd like to take art lessons just because I want to and learn a totally new style.
- I'd like to visit New York and see a great play and a great musical. Maybe I'll drop by the Dakota and say hi to Yoko.
- I want to go to Montreal and find the grave of my gr-gr-gr-gr-grandfather (the first immigrant to North America).
- I want to take a cruise with my husband, the guy who would do anything in the world I want to do except take a cruise. He thinks it will limit his options OR he will have to get off the boat twenty times (and that would be a drag). I disagree and I've actually been on cruises.
- I want to see Redwoods. Real, live Redwoods.
- I want to stop for lunch at a nice restaurant and find out that Shady and Janie are already there and they've saved me a seat.
- I want to gather all my family at a beach house for a great vacation (scheduling is tough on this one).
- I'd like to figure how to get rid of joint pain (argh).
- I'd like to go on a mission trip to a foreign country for a prolonged period of time.
The blog hop will close, but share some of your bucket list items in the comments!! Come on, it is painless. Visit the blog hoppers and subscribe to their great blogs.
This blog hop is being co-hosted by Sherry Ellis at Mama Diaries and Susanne Drazic at Putting Words Down on Paper. Simply put, what is on your bucket list? What are the special things you'd like to do before you kick the bucket?