This fun blog hop is hosted by VikLit's Writing Blog and the following patron of celebrations!
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse
In a brief, but celebratory way, let me make my list:
- I love Halloween - it is my favorite hallo-day, and there's a great Fall Festival tonight.
- In the last two weeks, a big part of my Fall maintenance and fixin' up has been completed. What a load off my mind! Very happy with my painting, wall color, etc.
- Had a great visit with my sister and her husband. Love them tons.
- My Mom visited, we had a great time and she is safely home. (Okay, the visit was great, but the fact that she hemmed all the new curtains was just pure gravy on top - I hate to hem. It's a necessary, but totally fulfilling task. Mom, on the other hand, loves that stuff. Score for us both - eight panels of thermal curtains hemmed!).
- The Fall colors are peaking! It's inspiring for those who love artsy pursuits.
So, what are you celebrating? Join the gang and post your celebrations weekly!