Two years ago, Vikki at VikLit Blog started a weekly hop called Celebrate the Small Things. It's been a wonderful oasis of celebrations and now the baton has passed to Lexa Cain and her co-hosts:
L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge
Katie @ TheCyborgMom
Thank you, Lexa Cain!
This week, my celebrations are simple:
- Beautiful fluffy snow is gently gliding to earth and blanketing our yard.
- It's cold outside. I, however, am inside. In fact, I really don't have any reason to go outside.
- There's a roast in the crockpot. Roasts are God's gift to omnivore humans. If makes me want to be a full on carnivore (at least for a day).
- Juggernaut is happy and excited about his training and new job.
- Magoo is over the hump of being sick.
- Gonzo is off to a weekend of friends, fun and Christian music.
- Hubzam and I can do whatever I want to this weekend! And I still have a slew of gift cards left over from Christmas.
- I'm glad my Hubzam edits my blog posts (usually after they are posted). At least I can go back and fix it, ha ha.
Join us! Sign up below.