It's Friday and time to Celebrate the Small Things. Welcome to our wonderful oasis of mini-celebrations. A big thanks to the new host, Lexa Cain, and her wonderful co-hosts:
L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge Katie @ TheCyborgMom.
What's on the celebration list today?
- Shady Dell Knight returns from his road quest! It's just not the same without a little SDK. It's so...Shady-less.
- Well, I've already told you about Gonzo's driver's license and the excitement it produced at Case de los Cherdo. I've noticed that young man has a look of satisfaction pasted on his face. Why can't we retain that kind of joy as adults? If we could, I'd be walking around with a smile for every little accomplishment.
- My daughter-in-law, AC, is just the best thing in the waking world. If you are ever in the position to be a mother-in-law to someone, you couldn't do better than AC. I just love her. We've been working on jewelry projects and she rocks at it.
- Magoo's longtime girlfriend, LB, is also joining our little crafty venture - once again, she is fantastic at it and very talented with polymers (also a love of mine). Love her, too! There's a pattern here - I must brag that I'm pretty fortunate in the extended family department.
- Started two new books this week (I'm optimistic about the amount of time I can spend on them!)
- This weekend is my birthday, and I'd be hardpressed to think of anything I want - or don't have. That's a perfect celebration!
Everyone have a great weekend - keep warm and safe.
[Oops! Forgot the code - sorry! Better late than never!] Join us in the celebration!