Well, I haven't bagged anyone lately, so STEPHEN T. MCCARTHY, you've been Bagged and Tagged.
Everyone wish STMcC a safe journey as he relocates to Reno!
A few Reno facts:
- The first monkey to communicate by sign language was raised in Reno. This could come in handy, STMcC, if you just don't want to talk to anyone.
- What city holds the world's record for the most people playing checkers at one time? You guessed it - Reno. So, STMcC, if you get in the mood...there's at least 540 checkers players you could challenge to a game.
- If you see a dead body, don't curse in front of it. It's illegal. You got that, STMcC? I fear this law could trip you up.
- Don't take your umbrella...Reno only gets 7 inches of rain a year.
- You can always scoot down the road to Lake Tahoe, Top Lake in America. No skinny dipping; you'll sully the good name of Tahoe.
- You can play slots just about anywhere...even the grocery store. Take a shopping list in case you get distracted.
- Reno 911! is not filmed in Reno. Sorry.
- 4+ million visitors a year - make sure you have a spare bedroom.
- Visit the pools in Reno - they all have aqua lifts. Then drop me a postcard and tell me what exactly is an aqua lift? I use a water glass to life my aqua.
- It doesn't matter where you live - as long as you blog, brother.