It's Friday and time to Celebrate the Small Things. Welcome to our wonderful oasis of mini-celebrations. Hosted by Lexa Cain, and her wonderful co-hosts:
Let's break it down, shall we?
- While visiting my Mom, I had the chance to take a walk around "the lily pond" in Mill Creek Park. I hadn't been there for many years and the flowers were beautiful.
- A mama goose let me check out her babies. Sweet!
- My recent trip has made me appreciate my home, my family, my friends, and my town so much more. I've truly taken root here. It may not be the last place I live, but for now, it IS home. Better to realize that late - than never.
- Poor Coco has been limping for days but tonight it appears to be improving a little.
- I'm on a house cleaning jag that coincides with my church's Rummage Sale. It's like the planets have aligned and it's in my favor.
- Some of our favorite plants are in the garden and looking good. The weather delayed that process so much that I was beginning to this we might skip it this year (Hubzam took care of that task while I was away; love that guy).
- My blog gets some great comments - thank you for that. It makes blogging fun (and I can't even imagine how it would be fun without comments).