No, it's not me! I mean really...do you read my posts at all?
"After careful thought, thoughtful consideration and considerable squabbling,
Miss Piggy made the difficult decision to terminate our romantic relationship."
Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog are calling it quits according to buzz60. This kind of news swiftly knocks Throwback Thursday to second place. Miss Piggy confirmed it on her Facebook page and added "we will be seeing other people, pigs, frogs, et al."
Suspicious minds questioned the timing (new show in the Fall...how Kardashian of them).
We must examine this further. At the risk of speculating...oh, heck, I'm gonna speculate.
- Did Kermit miss his "wild oats" days? You know that Miss Piggy chased him without mercy - was there some deep seated resentment?
- Was someone else bringing home the bacon? Claiming Kermit's Ma'am Ham?
- Are children involved? If so, what are they? Pigpoles? Tadlets?
- Do any of the children crave COOKIES?? I'm just sayin'...
- All celebrity marriages must be tough. Do you think a factor was the fact that this one had the added stress of miscellaneous hands and sticks in the mix? They must feel like someone is talking behind their back all the time.
- It doesn't help that they have been asked how to get to their street for decades. That kind of repetition can mess with your mind.
While we're at it, though:
Miss Piggy, have you met Hairy Joe the Muppet Fail?