Welcome to our wonderful oasis of mini-celebrations.
Hosted by Lexa Cain, and her wonderful co-hosts:
It feels wrong to go weeks without celebrating the small stuff!
Let's do this:
1. After a week of EVERYONE being sick, we all turned the corner -- or about 85% of the corner. Whew! That was rough because...
2. We've been working like mad men to get out house on the market. The rates are low and the spirit is willing...
3. Fortunately, we both want the same thing in a house. We've been sitting around discussing the list of "must haves" for years.
4. The flowers in my garden are an explosion of orange (that keeps on coming!). It's awesome and I'll have a steady supply of "cut flowers" to display for next few weeks. Yay!
5. First two weeks of classes with the homeschool kids are better than ever. That's kids AND classes.
6. Thank God for stamina.
Everybody have a great weekend!